LLC “Petro” (‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘our’) operates the Wesafe 3D mobile application (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
The Service allows the user to interact with compatible products (publishing products, etc.) and gain access to additional functionality through augmented reality technology.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
- Information about your sex;
- Information about your age.
The Service does not collect data on the exact location of your mobile device.
You can stop any collection of information carried out by the Service by simply removing the Service from your mobile device. You can perform the standard process of removing the Service from a mobile device, or through an online store.
When you access the Service with a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically (“Usage Data”) such as:
- The number of downloads of the Service
- The number of uses of the Service by each user
- The geography of downloading the Service
- The time the Service is used by each user
- Phone model, which is used to launch the Service
- Bug reports.
- Access to camera for augmented reality’s functioning
- Access to phone memory to save content
Use of Data
LLC “Petro” uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Russian Federation and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data to Russian Federation and process it there. Your Personal Data may be stored in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage Service Providers, and by using the Services you understand that your information will be transferred to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country.
Disclosure Of Data
LLC “Petro” may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of LLC “Petro”
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (hereinafter referred to as the “Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service:
- Unity Analytics
Unity Analytics is provided by Unity Technologies.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.